Saturday, June 11, 2011

VISA Date









Heading into the final stages of preparations now! 25 days till departure date! This week I made that all important visit to the United States Embassy in order to get my VISA application approved. And thankfully it was! Despite all the rain and wind in Central London, the sun was certanly shining on me as I made one huge step towards embarking on my latest adventure with The Walt Disney Company.



London is always a fun place to visit, despite all the hustle and bustle!



And now I can really look forward to what's going to be an amazing adventure.


Despite a 4 hour wait inside the Embassy, and some hairy issues with my USB stick and wallet, all was sorted relatively quickly. This means i'm all ready to leave on the 6th July, just need to buy some currency now and i'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment