Sunday, July 10, 2011

Traditions

So on thursday I boarded the VS075 flight from Manchester to Orlando, Florida. Where after several tropical storm related delays, I finally touched down at Orlando International airport. I went through the usual Customs and Homeland Security checks, before I was picked up by my buddy Mike, and driven to Disney's All Star Sports resort. I checked in and dropped my bags off, before heading straight out to the Parks!

The evening's visit to Walt's Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, was somewhat tainted by the incessant Floridian rain, but it was still and enjoyable evening. I was very tired at this point, but never the less excited to get down to work the following day! My first orientation went very well and I met some really cool people. A couple of us headed out to Disney's Animal Kingdom, where we reacquainted ourselves with rides such as Dinosaur and Everest. I then headed out to DHS with one of my college program friends to hit the newly revamped Star Tours. It was awesome.

The next day bought my 3rd Traditions class, and a visit from the big cheese himself! The class only heightened my anticipation of my new adventure with the Disney Cruise Line company... I will blog about my first day's on the Dream very soon, so keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment