Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Disney Dream

So I got my phonecall yesterday. I am due to fly out to Orlando, FL and the Walt Disney World resort for training on the 6th July!

I will stay in Florida, where I will repeat Traditions class and participate in one or two ote orientations until the 10th, when I will travel by bus to Port Canaveral, FL and embark the Disney Dream! I then begin ship training for one week before assuming my role as a Youth Activity Counselor.

As you can no doubt tell, I am very excited.

Now on to the next bit of my adventure... Obtaining a VISA!

I will keep you up-to-date with this after my interview wednesday.

Tah, tah, for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! My name is Sasha and I also work on the Disney Dream and I'm also a former WDW college program graduate. I'm on vacation right now but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck and I hope you're enjoying your experience so far!

    ReplyDelete